Sunday, January 11, 2009

How Bout Them Iggles?!


Watch the Big Blue - Iggles today? I did. A-S-S kicking. Very fun to watch. For me. Most likely not for you. Let's get this out of the way early: yes I am from NYC, but I am a Philly Eagles fan. Why? Because when I got into football back when I was 9 or 10, the guy who got me into it was an eagles fan. That was back in '93 and '94. Rich Kotite years. He sucked. So I've liked them for awhile.

Anyway, we have been playing REALLY well. Check that, we haven't really been playing that well, but we've been playing a whole lot better then the teams we've faced so far. Westbrook's not healthy. But people are stepping up. Next up are the Cardinals. Who would have thought that?!? But they're also playing well. I am confident though because last time we face them we beat them by 28 points. Blow. Out.

PS. The NY media needs to layoff Eli. This guy brought you a championship last season for god's sake!!! Yes, he had a bad game today. GET OVER IT. He is not Peyton. You will never ever grow to like him. And that's sad because if it wasn't for him, you would have done shit last season.

No comments: