Saturday, July 12, 2008

My Drink of Choice

For awhile now, my alcoholic drink of choice has been the

Vodka Gimlet

Simply "stir 1 1/2 oz. Rose's Lime Juice and 2 oz. vodka with ice. Add a wedge of fresh lime and strain into a cocktail glass."

I've always been a fan of vodka (naturally), and my good friend Nicholas introduced me to the Gimlet back in college. Ever since then, I have preferred it to other vodka-based drinks when I am at a bar. I even introduced to my dad this past December on our cruise and even he was surprised at how good it tasted and he's a life-long vodka drinker!
I guess the only drawback is that if you find yourself drinking Gimlets all night (like I did last night until 4 in the morning), the citrus from the lime juice bothers your throat a good amount in the morning. Then again, if you find yourself drinking all night, I guess that will be the least of your worries ;)

No comments: