Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Breaking The Ice

First post after a couple of weeks, always some pressure for it to be good. Rest assured, this one will not be - just a way for me to get back in the game.


Thoughts:

> Very much looking forward to that Feb. 16th baseball Congress hearing. Potential for embarrassment: very high. And that means one thing - entertainment through humiliation, always the best kind.

> I have been watching a lot of movies lately, and I mean A LOT. Like an average of 1.5 per week. I have seen basically all the ones out right now. I love it, the whole movie going experience. Even though the past like 5 movies I have seen have been sub-par - Juno, One Missed Call, National Treasure, etc - I still have not lost faith.

> I procrastinate sleep. I get about 4 hours a night on the weekdays only to go to a stressful ass job at 6:45 in the morning. Am I dying?

> White shoes are nice, but they get dirty quickly. What is the solution? Is it black shoes? It cannot be, because they are too doofy.

Signing off.

1 comment:

Mizell said...

now follow it up with something. anything. We need you back.
I've dropped plenty of stinkers, but it's just good to get somethin out.