Tuesday, April 27, 2010

{S GOODBYE

















Remember AOL? That used to be the shit. Keeping up with your bootleg-ass profile. Instant messaging within the actual program. (Parents) Paying $29.95 a month for service. Figuring out how to have the computer say hello and goodbye to the person you were talking to. Chatrooms. A/S/L checks.

Nowadays, my AOL mail is a spam haven. Like I would say 7% of the mail I get on it is legitimate. Actually, now way. More like 0.5%. Maybe it's because my AOL email is the one I put down for bullshit offers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a stupid post

José said...

Your e-mail address is the one I put down for my bullshit offers.

José said...

P.S. You're definitely the "A/S/L check" guy.

The DAT said...

haha didn't you ever age/sex/location check a little bit? just a little?

getlowe said...

Hahaha I found the A/S/L checks hilarious. I agree though, there's NO point in check my AOL mail ever. I'm so glad Chris invited me to gmail. My life has never been the same.