Monday, November 3, 2008

This Is It

Well, it's almost over. So much time spent following this election cycle. I must admit, I have gotten a tad obsessed with it. I really do not know what I am going to do after tomorrow. I think I average at least 10 political articles a day, and that does not count checking countless polling sites. I guess I'm afraid of "Post-Election Depression."

I am so FUCKING excited for tomorrow. Pardon the cursing, but it needs to be there. I'm getting up early and heading back to my first American school for my first American vote. How ironic (and circular). I hope there aren't any lines because for all the excitement I am going to have, I also am going to be shit tired.

My channel of choice for tomorrow night's festivities is CNN. They do, simply put, have the best political team. I would totally like to f to the uck Campbell Brown. Maybe also Soledad O'Brien. Definitely David Gergen.

I want a magic map. I want to have a magic map in my room that I can walk over to and play around with, acting like I have an audience in front of me. It's the shit!

I hate McCain's one liners. "Joe the Plumber". "The Mac is Back!" "We're a couple of points down, but..." I wonder what he's going to be up to after all this. Probably will retire in a year or two.

I'd like to point out a that I predicted an Obama victory back in early January. Granted, it was an Obama-Edwards win over Romney-Giuliani... but an Obama victory nonetheless!!

Speaking of which (witch), FUCK RUDY GIULIANI!! What a piece of dog shit. Even his ugly-ass son hates him. Bitch.

Anyway, that's it. Go out and vote!

No comments: