Monday, November 24, 2008

True Blood

I guess this is pretty late for me to make this posting, but considering that I have been MIA with this blog, I guess I have to catch you up on things. This show on HBO which actually just had it's season finale (last night) is amazing. Initially, when I saw previews of it, I saw that Anna Paquin was in it and I was very not looking forward to it. That is because I hate Anna Paquin. I find her to be very very annoying. Plus people with gaps in their teeth piss me off. Get some braces motherfucker.
Anyway, I started to watch it and got addicted. It is still on HBO so you should check it out on demand if your cable has that hook-up. Here's the trailer:

1 comment:

getlowe said...

"I saw that Anna Paquin was in it and I was very not looking forward to it. That is because I hate Anna Paquin. I find her to be very very annoying. Plus people with gaps in their teeth piss me off. Get some braces motherfucker."

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate her, too. I've been hearing really good things about this show, I need to get on my game. FYI, the new season of the Tudors is starting early next yr. That gives you some time to rent the first two seasons and catch up because it is GOOD.