Monday, June 30, 2008

Summer!



I don't know why I chose the pic above, actually, no I do.. but the point remains:

SCHOOL IS OUT!

(I wish there was a better font to express my heartfelt emotion than Lucida Grande..something. Why are there so few fonts on Blogger?) Anyway, I am obviously very excited. I am off until late August. That means late nights, late mornings, late everything to come. I'll be honest, my summer break feels A TON better knowing that the rest of my friends are at work at their 9-to-5s. Does that make me a bad person? Who knows..

I have some goals. I want to go to the gym very often (I'm not going to say everyday because that will not happen). I want to get a lot of planning out of the way for the upcoming school year. I want to make the Road Trip movie based on the road trip I took in the summer of 2006 with my friends Tim and Mickey. Here's the trailer I made:



I kept saying I was going to make it last summer but obviously never did. I want to play basketball a lot. And I want to BBQ and go to the beach.

Lofty goals, I know. But having them is better than having work! Zing!

3 comments:

Tigriss said...

I hope you get fat, play no ball and drink your summer away.

getlowe said...

Hahaha, I second that. You're a real asshole. But let's hit the beach some time. And that trailer makes me wanna watch the movie. I'm really hoping the Piper Perabo thing was recorded in some way and will be included.

Mizell said...

I didn't get to see the trailer, but your movie will probably stink.

But you'll definitely have a better summer then "Tigriss " over here.