Monday, December 15, 2008

TMZ



Have you ever watched the show "TMZ" on one of the basic channels. It's on I think every night at 7 or 7:30. Anyway, this show pisses me the fuck off. It's a bunch of pathetic ass losers standing around in a room talking about and jerking off over the most minute embarrassing celebrity details that are caught on tape. ARGH. Not only that, but they seem so satisfied in humiliating them. I don't get it. This unfortunate looking loser clique really pisses me off whenever I channel surf through them.

The thing is, sometimes you can't help but watch them talk about a photo of Miley Cyrus picking her nose. Or Kim Kardashian having a fat ass. Or Mickey Rourke being irrelevant. All of this serves to piss me off even more because I catch myself selling out to this the lowest form of entertainment. What the fuck does TMZ even stand for?

Great. Just looked it up. It stands for "Thirty Mile Zone." That is awesome. Awesomely annoying.

No comments: