Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Are You Happy Victoria?

So I just posted three blogs in a row. And honestly, it was due to a comment a friend of mine on the blog post before these.

I, as well as my fellow bloggers linked to the left, take some time off from blogging. We're all busy, but I think for me, I just fall into a habit of un-creativity. And truthfully, I don't like that. My job can be very mindless sometimes because the stress of it makes me very tired and unwilling to create very creative lesson plans and such.

I remember in high school and college, I would mess around with music and video editing that produced things like this and that. Now though, I don't have time to do that. So this is my creative outlet, and not my preferred one, although still very good.

I don't talk much about myself or my personal life on this site because I prefer opinions and commentary over biography, and plus because there is way more creativity possible in the former. I just need to make sure I am consistently creating. And that's were my blogger readers come in ... ;)

4 comments:

Vinson said...

that's what you get for judging me. it's kinda hard out here.

Victoria said...

I am happy. And I feel a little special, too. Glad I got your juices flowing. Uhh...awkward.

Vinson said...

Well, if she was happy, she's not anymore. It's the 24th.

Anonymous said...

Hello


Affordable health insurance quotes for family, individual and self employed.
Providing free medical insurance quotes for over 30 years using quality carriers such as Assurant Health, Medica, HealthPartners

http://www.healthinsurance-quotes.org

Best regards
sedor