Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sarah Pal(es)in Comparison


I used to not like Sarah Palin just based on the fact that my ideology did not match hers. Also because I though she was dangerously inexperienced for the office she was running for. I still think that. But this past week, I realized that on top of being inexperienced and wrong-viewed, she is just plain dumb.

I don't know if any of you have seen her piece with Katie Couric. I will give you a less than two minute snapshot of her "foreign policy experience." Watch:



Um. OK. WHAT THE FUCK??? This woman is dangerous in her retardedness. Like wow. I'm going to leave that clip at that.

I am really looking forward to this debate on Thursday. I just hope Biden is humble and not overbearing. I hope he lets Palin do the fucking up on her own. He needs to tread carefully. Because all the conservatives will be quick to pounce and call ANY criticism sexist. The funny thing is, and this was in a CNN article by Campbell Brown a week or two ago, the ultimate sexism has been exhibited by the Republicans and McCain by NOT letting Palin out of their sight for any interviews. They did that and now look at her. She is like a deer in the headlights. In Alaska.

Alas.

(Ka)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She still doesn't understand why the comment was mocked? I don't know if she's pulling a Jessica Simpson or if she's for real. Either way, that crap ain't cool